Translate


Saturday, August 25, 2012

How Sharia Would Work in Norway

Hat tip Creeping Sharia




The Republican party may insert language in their platform rejecting any application of Sharia in US courts. Of course, CAIR is all up in arms about that. Anyway, the Republicans involved in the platform process might want to watch this video I picked up from Creeping Sharia. It shows how Norway is struggling with Sharia in that embattled country. A Pakistani guy living in Norway wants to open an Islamic school for two hundred kids. He also advocates beheading those who break the rules of Ramadan.

http://creepingsharia.wordpress.com/2012/08/24/norway-muslim-who-wants-to-open-school-says-behead-ramadan-slackers-video/

When I was a young kid in military school, I got slapped around a couple of times by teachers for mouthing off to them. I had it coming, so I am not complaining. Beheading, however, strikes me as tad harsh.

2 comments:

Findalis said...

Slapped around? My Catholic friends tell me horror stories of the Nuns, rulers, and Stations of the Cross.

Siarlys Jenkins said...

Why doesn't the Republican Party also make some equally meaningless rhetorical statement about the Code Napoleon, the Lex Talionis, and the Code of Hammurabi not being admissible in U.S. courts?