Translate


Saturday, August 4, 2012

Another Absurd Larry Craig Explanation


"I have a wide stance"

Former Idaho Republican senator Larry "Wide Stance" Craig is back in the news again. He is involved in a lawsuit with the FEC over his use of campaign funds to pay his legal costs in that infamous airport bathroom incident a few years back.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/08/03/larry-craig-fights-fec-claims-saying-infamous-airport-incident-occurred-on/?test=latestnews

You see. Larry was "on the job" as we used to say when he got busted in that bathroom. Therefore, according to Larry's reasoning, it's OK to use campaign funds to pay for his legal defense.


It must be really great to be a politician and have a different set of rules to live by. I can just imagine when I was a DEA agent traveling on government business, getting arrested for some crime having nothing to do with my duties, and claiming  reimbursement expenses for my lawyers fees.



No comments: