Translate


Thursday, May 31, 2012

Obama: "Where's my 3 Bucks?"

Here's the latest from Obama to me.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friend --

Think about this: Today, our opponent is facing the same fundraising deadline we are.

But the people I'm counting on at this crucial moment could not be more different.

He's relying on high-powered special-interest groups and a TV personality who's spent the last week questioning where I was born.

Our campaign is built by millions of ordinary Americans chipping in what they can, when they can.



Will you help out before midnight? Make a donation of $3 or more right now:

Thank you, as always.

Barack
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Barack,

High-powered special interest groups? You mean like the unions? TV personality? You mean like George Clooney and all those big shots in Hollywood who throw fundraiser parties for you?   How about your pals at Solyndra? I'm sure they can chip in three bucks. Oh, yeah. They are bankrupt.  How about those "dinner parties" that cost tens of thousands per plate?

And you want 3 bucks from me?



Sheeeeeeeeeet!

1 comment:

Siarlys Jenkins said...

It's OK Gary. I gave more than three bucks, so that more than makes up for you.