Translate


Sunday, March 25, 2012

The Latest From the Obama Camp




As you may or may not know, somehow I am on the Obama mailing list. Thus, I get a lot of unbelievable e-mails. Here is the latest
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


"Friend --

Two years ago, the Affordable Care Act was signed into law. Even before that, folks on the other side started calling it "Obamacare."

The more we heard it, the better it started to sound: Obama. Care.

We like it -- so we decided to put it on some stuff to make sure everyone sees it:

If you like Obamacare, too, get your T-shirt now with a donation of $30 or more:

https://donate.barackobama.com/Wear-Obamacare

Thanks,

Julianna"

Julianna Smoot
Deputy Campaign Manager
Obama for America


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------





I wonder what else they have in the Obama gift shop.


Alterations- 50 cents extra


Just think! You can wear these to your favorite demonstrations.


Think how great you'll look in your new ObamaCare t-shirt!


"Where do I order?"




But you better hurry fast before supplies run out. This man waited too long.




"Too bad I didn't have ObamaCare. Can I still get a t-shirt?"

1 comment:

Siarlys Jenkins said...

I got that email too. When I have the money to order, I'll get the original.