Translate


Saturday, January 21, 2012

Casting Aside the Hate

Hat tip to Ray Cook's blog and Arab Lesbians Against Hate

The below article appears cross-posted on Arab Lesbians Against Hate, a pro-Israel blog. The originator is Ray Cook's blog. I know nothing about Mr Cook, but the article is inspiring. It concerns a Muslim who supports Israel and speaks out against other Muslims hating Jews and Christians.

http://www.raymondcook.net/blog/index.php/2011/12/07/life-is-a-lot-happier-when-you-dont-hate-as-much/

Rather than give up on Muslims altogether, Kasim Hafeez is one we should acknowledge and support. It takes great courage for him to come out and speak his mind. I am linking his blog, The Israel Campaign.org to this site, and I urge my readers to check it out.

1 comment:

Siarlys Jenkins said...

Cool. I love variety that breaks stereotypes.