Translate


Thursday, November 24, 2011

Turkey Day: Somebody Help Me

It's Turkey Day. I don't like turkey, stuffing, mashed potatos, green beans, and all the fixins, but that's what we're having.  I want to watch the football games, but my in-laws are visiting, and instead of watching the Turkey Day slugfests, we are watching......


Yes, a dopey dog show from Philadelphia. So I am forced to sit in the living room being polite and watching a bunch of bizarro dogs prancing across the stage with a bunch of strange-looking old farts leading them on leashes.

Somebody help me.

Gotta get back to the living room. Happy Thanksgiving. Hope it's better than mine.

1 comment:

Bartender Cabbie said...

Instead of watching the real thing you should have rented the movie "Best in Show." Almost as good as watching football.