Translate


Wednesday, November 30, 2011

My Personal E-Mail From President Obama

I just got an e-mail from none other than President Obama.



Here it is.


"Friend --


Here's some fun news: Michelle's going to join me at the next dinner we're planning for three grassroots supporters like you.




If you win, you'll bring a guest of your choice, too. We'll be glad to see you.

Donate $3 or whatever you can today to be automatically entered to sit down for a meal with Michelle and me:

Fousesquawk interjaculation: (There is a link here to which I can go and donate my three bucks. I am deleting it. Sue me.)


Thanks,

Barack
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Dear Barack,

Thanks for the invite. I happen to be engaged presently. Maybe some other time.

Gary


"Happy hour! Three bucks."

3 comments:

Findalis said...

I got the same e-mail too. And here I was thinking I was so very special.

Gary Fouse said...

Three-dollar foot long.

Siarlys Jenkins said...

Don't worry about the deleted email link Gary. I got my own invite, and I have the link. Now, if I could just get as much seasonal temp work as I thought I was going to get. Apparently the Christmas rush is moving slowly this year. I may get my entry in before the end of the month though.