Translate


Thursday, May 26, 2011

Tim Geithner- "Hey, I just Played the Piano" (at IMF)

Hat tip to Ace of Spades

Here's Tim (Turbo Tax) Geithner being asked if he saw any sexual harassment when he was employed at the IMF.




"I just played the piano. How was I supposed to know what was going on upstairs? Besides, I'm a guy."

For the benefit of you Community Studies majors at UC Santa Cruz (America's Wackiest University), the question was prompted by the recent arrest of Dominique Strauss-Kahn, head of the IMF for rape in New York.

Actually, I'm surprised he was never the target for sexual harassmant at IMF given that he looks so much like MSNBC's Rachel Maddow.



"Watch it, Fousesquawk."

1 comment:

Siarlys Jenkins said...

I'm surprised the police teams that go after on-line chickenhawks haven't targeted Gary Fouse, considering the suggestive commentary he indulges in.

C'mon Gary, tell us what Geithner REALLY said. I never got a converter box for my TV, so I don't get ANY of the "illiberal media."