Translate


Thursday, September 16, 2010

Pelosi: An EXTENSION OF THE OBAMA MIDDLE-CLASS TAX CUTS!!!

It doesn't get any better than this, folks. You know those debates we have been having about extending the Bush tax cuts (for everybody?)

Well, Nancy Pelosi has now stated that she is in favor of EXTENDING the Obama middle-class tax cuts!!!



http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/09/16/pelosi-calls-vote-obama-middle-class-tax-cuts/

Extending the Obama middle class tax cuts!!!


"That's a great one, Nancy! Got any more?"

Nancy Pelosi, ladies and gentlemen. Soon-to-be Spoker of the House.

2 comments:

Siarlys Jenkins said...

Under Obama's budget, I got an extra $400 back on my taxes that I didn't expect, something called "Making Work Pay." I sure needed the money.

Siarlys Jenkins said...

I might add that of the $800 billion in the Economic Recovery package (stimulus was George Bush's term, can we stop using it now please), $300 billion was middle class tax cuts.