Translate


Sunday, August 29, 2010

Florida Security Council Video on Orlando Mosque

Tom Trento of the Florida Security Council has produced a video concerning a fundraiser held in an Orlando mosque in June 2009 (Al-Rahman Mosque). Present at that fundraiser were Imam Mahdi Bray of the Muslim American Society and George Galloway, radical member (at that time) of the British Parliament and leader of Viva Palestina (and all-around jerk).


That's Galloway in red.

Here's the video:




This was two weeks after Galloway appeared at UC-Irvine and collected funds (which were eventually delivered to the boys of Hamas in Gaza.)

Congressman Brad Sherman is not the only one who has written to Eric Holder asking for an investigation of the fundraisers held by Galloway and his pal Mahdi Bray. And what is our Justice Department under Holder doing about it?

God only knows.

4 comments:

Siarlys Jenkins said...

I thought I might give you this one -- it sounded like something to be concerned about. Maybe it is -- but this video doesn't show Galloway speaking, or his co-speakers, nor does it then show them turning the money over to Hamas. It shows a bunch of people who are convinced of what they are saying telling us what they believe to be true.

I wouldn't be opposed to taking a good look at a smoking gun, but this is merely the opening brief for the prosecuting attorney. That's not evidence.

Gary Fouse said...

"-- but this video doesn't show Galloway speaking, or his co-speakers, nor does it then show them turning the money over to Hamas."

Siarlys,

I think you watched the wrong video. Watch it again. It's right there. On May 21, 2009, I personally watched Galloway take a collection at UC-Irvine.

Siarlys Jenkins said...

I watched the Black Panther Party take up a collection at a student union in 1970. But I didn't see what they did with the money thrown into the buckets. Did you?

Gary Fouse said...

Siarlys,

I'm not talking about some BP collection in 1970. I'm talking about Galloway's videotaped collections in 2009. I was present at the UCI event. I repeat, the video in this post shows Galloway handing stacks of money over in Gaza.