Translate


Monday, May 10, 2010

Israel Apartheid Day at UC-Irvine Day 1

It's late so I'm not going to post everything from Day 1. Today's speakers were Hedy Epstein and Hatem Bazian of UC Berkeley, of whom I will have more to say tomorrow. I do want to put up pictures of Muslim Student Union displays that I have gotten from the Orange County Independent Task Force on Anti-Semitism. You can judge their content for yourselves.

BTW: Overheard at the rally today: A group of MSU types talking about how they hate yours truly and how they must in the future not allow me to ask questions of their speakers.









(Viet Nam vets take note.)




(Jewish housing area-entry forbidden)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are the same people who march around the campus with chants of "the state of Israel must go" and who invite people on the campus to speak about how Israel has already lost because Muslims aren't afraid to die for their cause and who praise Hezbollah for kickign Israel's ass and how there will only be peace when Muslims control the land now showing these cartoons?

Now that would be funny if it weren't sad.

I am for a two state solution and for a more of a secular goverment in Israel - and hopefully a secular Palestinian state would be created too that peacefully co-exists with Israel.

These cartoons are so over the top it is a joke.

Gary Fouse said...

Stay tuned for the video.

Anonymous said...

Personally I love your questions, it's fun to know you're always gonna be the first person to ask a bad question that has nothing to do with the lecture, kind of kills the suspense but still good to see you consistently embarrass yourself

Gary Fouse said...

Anonymous,

I'm glad you enjoy the show. Be sure and come tonight for the Robinson lecture and watch me "embarass myself" again.

Siarlys Jenkins said...

Of course the American soldier who held off an Israeli tank in Lebanon with his pistol, a young man from Menasha, was perfectly real, not a cartoon.