Translate


Sunday, February 28, 2010

Imam Who Calls Jews "Filth" and Calls For Death to Gays Speaks at King's College-On the Environment


Sheikh Abdullah Hakim Quick


(Hat tip to Vlad Tepes for highlighting this story)

If you want an example of how far the UK and their universities have sunk, read this story from the Evening Standard (London).

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standard/article-23809775-islamic-preacher-who-called-jews-filth-to-speak-at-kings-colleges.do

So I get it. If you want to be invited to King's College (University of London) to speak, just refer to Jews as "filth" and proudly remind us that the penalty for homosexuality (in Islam) is death and presto-

You are now an environmental expert!

I can just imagine it all now. All the left-wing students will be there cheering. The president of the university will be there clapping. The vice-president of the university will be clapping and laughing at the imam's jokes (if he has any, that is).


And of course, the nutty leftist faculty will be there carefully considering the words of wisdom from this "esteemed man" on how we can save our precious planet from the forces of man-made destruction (something the speaker probably knows a thing or two about).

Who knows, maybe if he says something really brilliant, he may even take his place alongside those other noted experts on the environment......

2 comments:

Lance Christian Johnson said...

You know what, Gary, even though I don't like labeling myself, I suppose that I'm pretty left. I also know a lot of people who are on the left. We have a lot of conversations, and I really can't see any leftist referring to this guy as an "esteemed man" and cheering him.

I think that you're knocking down strawmen (which you're pretty good at).

Gary Fouse said...

I guess it was the Young British Republicans that invited him.