Translate


Saturday, January 2, 2010

Celebrity Endorsements-Tiger Woods For Buick

Hi folks, it's Tiger, and I'm back-and in more ways than one. I'm back for my good friends at Buick. I know, I know. You heard all about my accident in that Cadillac Escalade SUV, right? Well, that taught me a lesson. Now I'm back to stay with Buick.

First of all, Buick has the fastest excelleration-for when you need to make those fast get-a-ways-even in reverse.

2010 Buick Summit


And don't forget those safety features like shatterproof windshields. Buick also has an automatic panic button in case of emergency, and every Buick is equipped with On-Star in case you hit one of those pesky fire hydrants and are knocked unconscious.

Here's another 2010 model.
(I don't remember this baby's name.)

And the Buick Enclave has all kinds of extra room for all your "Mia nois" (Oh, that's Thai for minor wives).


Now for me, I'm more into the newer models, if you know what I mean, but if you prefer older models, you might want to try this one.

1958 Buick

So be like Tiger and get yourself one of these babies in 2010.

And Happy New Mia! (Oh, that's an old Thai joke meaning Happy New Wife.)

And to Eugene Robinson-eat your heart out.

No comments: