Translate


Thursday, October 22, 2009

"First They Came For..........

First they came for the Republicans, and I did not speak out because I was not a Republican.

Then they came for the conservatives, and I did not speak out because I was not a conservative.

Then they came for the tea party protesters, and I did not speak out because I was not a tea party protester.

Then they came for the town hall protesters, and I did not speak out because I was not a town hall protester.

Then they came for Fox News, and I did not speak out because I was not Fox News.

Then they came for the talk show hosts, and I did not speak out because I was not a talk show host.

Then they came for the bloggers, and I did not speak out because I was not a blogger.

Then they came for ABC, and I did not speak out because I was not ABC.

Then they came for CBS, and I did not speak out because I was not CBS.

Then they came for CNN, and I did not speak out because I was not CNN.

But they'll never come for me because I am MSNBC.

"What me worry?"

No comments: