Translate


Thursday, September 3, 2009

Questions I Want to Ask Robert Gibbs

My last 2 wishes as my life progresses to its final stage are:

1 See the Cubs win the World Series (That ain't gonna happen.)

2 Participate as a White House Press Corps reporter and ask Obama press spokesman (and stand-up comedian) Robert Gibbs some questions.

Here are some questions I would like to ask:


What is a Marxist like Van Jones doing in the Obama Administration?

"I'll have to get back to you on that."


What is a Marxist like Mark Lloyd doing in the Obama Administration?

"Ill have to get back to you on that."


Why does the administration have a guy like Harold Koh in the State Department who has said that we should have some degree of Shariah law in the US?

"I'll have to get back to you on that."

Does the administration's "science czar", John Holdren, really believe that we should have forced abortions in the US?

I'll have to get back to you on that,"

Isn't the President embarrassed by Hillary Clinton's dressing down of a Congolese student in Kinshasa a couple of weeks back?

"I'll have to get back to you on that."

Did your embassy in Scotland demand that the UK not release correspondence between the US and UK regarding the release of the Pan Am bomber?

I'll have to get back to you on that."


Who does your ties?

"I'll have to get back to you on that."

1 comment:

Findalis said...

You hit it right on the mark. The questions need to be asked, but Robert Gibbs would never answer them.