Translate


Thursday, July 23, 2009

Celebrity Endorsements- Henry Louis Gates for Brinks Home Security



Brinks gets their man


This is Harvard Professor Henry Louis Gates (PHD) for Brinks Home Security. You've seen Brinks' commercials on TV, you know, the ones with all those pasty-faced white home invaders that are running loose in our neighborhoods. Well, here's the solution-Brinks Home Security. Let me tell you of a recent experience I had as a happy Brinks customer.

Just a few days ago, I was home after just having arrived from an overseas trip. Unfortunately, the door was jammed, so I had to break in. But Brinks was on the job. Within seconds-thanks to Brinks-and some white lady who happened to be my neighbor and called the cops, the police showed up. Of course, I assured the officer that there was no problem, that he was a racist, and what I was gonna do with his mama, at which point, he resolved the problem and arrested the bad guy.

(Me.)

Heh, heh, Well, it was just a practice run, you know-to see if Brinks was on the job-and they were. Now, all thanks to Brinks and that racist white cop, I am a celebrity and no less than the President of the United States, my pal, Barack Obama, is talking about me on prime time.

So if you want home security and instantaneous response time in the event of a break-in, you need to get set up with Brinks Home Security.

Tell 'em me and the white lady sent you.