Translate


Sunday, November 11, 2007

Veterans Day


I wish I was more proficient with my blog, so that I could post a picture of a soldier or an American flag to honor Veterans Day. Unfortunately, I am still learning and breaking in with the blog. Anyway, I would not be doing this blog in the first place if it were not for our veterans, especially those who paid the ultimate sacrifice.

I am proud to be a veteran myself, but those who served in combat are far up the military totem pole from me. Today, in an all volunteer military, our young men and women who choose to wear the uniform are the best our society has to offer.

Thank you to all our service members, past and present who have defended and are defending our freedom.

Have a happy Veteran's Day, but don't forget the solemn part of it.

3 comments:

Anti-Racist Blog: Exposing Anti-Semitism and Anti-Zionism on American College Campuses said...

Your blog is great, even without pictures. But e-mail me if you want a quick run through of how to post pics and video.

Anonymous said...

To add pictures, click on the ADD IMAGE icon. It is the third from the right above where you are posting. You will get a pop up window where you can "browse" the pictures on your harddrive of your computer, then select one and "upload" it. I hope this helps.

Anonymous said...

Yes, I am getting it. ( Notice the flag.) I have added some suitable pictures for a few other past blogs, mostly humorous in nature.

Thanks a million.