Translate


Friday, December 23, 2016

A Sufist Reaction to Anis Amri

Shireen Qudosi  of the Qudosi Chronicles is a true moderate Muslim, a Sufist, who has spoken out publicly against not only terrorists but their apologists. She has recently testified before Congress. In the below video, she responds to a question from one of her followers regarding the actions of Anis Amri and his pledge to ISIS leader Abu Bakr al Baghdadi, which she regards as a blasphemy.

I have been in email contact with Shireen for some time now. I have a lot of questions especially how Sufists deal with these issues and sharia law, which I understand they subscribe to.

https://twitter.com/ShireenQudosi/status/812438235339059200

I am hoping that this can lead to a respectful dialogue among Shireen, myself, and you the readers. There will be disagreements, but they can be thrashed out candidly and respectfully.

No comments: