Translate


Thursday, February 26, 2015

Let's Play, Name That Violent Extremist!


"Please welcome our first contestant, Jeh from Washington DC!"



Image result for jeh johnson

(Applause)

"So tell me, Jeh. What do you do?"

Jeh: "Well, Bob, I'm the head of DHS."

"Really. And what does DHS stand for?"

Jeh: "Department of Homeland Security, Bob."

"Uh, and what is that? Do you sell burglar alarms?"

Jeh: "No, Bob. We do more than that."

"So tell us what a typical day is for you at work, Jeh."

Jeh: "Well, Bob, I make sure that undocumented workers are admitted into the US and cared for. I also make sure that we admit tens of thousands of people from the Middle East who are at risk of being radicalized. I also insure that Muslims in America have a voice. It's a tough job, but somebody's got to do it."

"Well that sounds like interesting work, Jeh. Are you ready to play, 'Name that violent extremist?'"

Jeh: "As ready as I ever will be, Bob."

"OK. For $100.00, here is your first question:

Which of the below persons is a violent extremist? There may be more than one correct answer."

a Justin Bieber
b Mike Tyson
c Abu Bakr Al Baghdadi (ISIS leader)
d Ted Cruz
e Dr. Ben Carson

Jeh: "Wow. That's a tough one. Can I call a friend?"

"Sure. Who do you want to call?"

Jeh: "Jim. He works at the Southern Poverty Law Center."

"Southern Poverty Law Center. Jim speaking."

Jeh: "Jim, it's me, Jeh. Who is a violent extremist, Justin Bieber, Mike Tyson, Abu Bakr al Baghdadi, Ted Cruz or Ben Carson?"

Jim "Slam dunk, Jeh. It's Ben Carson."

Jeh: "Thanks, Jim" (click) Ben Carson, Bob. Final answer."

"Gee, I'm sorry, Jeh, but the answer is al Baghdadi."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Because you like George Galloway as much as I do:

This is funny

http://www.israellycool.com/2015/02/26/george-galloway-humiliated-on-twitter/

Siarlys Jenkins said...

b, c, d, and e are all correct answers.