Translate


Sunday, March 6, 2011

Yusuf al Qaradawi and the Islamic Society Cultural Center of Boston

Jerry Gordon has published an article in the New English Review that I would like to cross-post for my readers. It concerns the connections between radical Egyptian cleric Yusuf al Qaradawi and the radical Islamic Society Cultural Center of Boston. It also highlights the stone wall that Charles Jacobs of  Americans for Peace and Tolerance has encountered from local Boston area rabbis in exposing the radical nature of the Boston mosque. They apparently are too busy having those interfaith councils and "dialoging" with the mosque.

http://www.newenglishreview.org/blog_display.cfm/blog_id/32765

The question is clear; why would the Boston mosque even be indirectly assocaited with a man who calls for the death of Jews and homosexuals. If you don't believe me just go to YouTube and do the requisite search. I even have a couple of his more nororious speeches posted on the blog (The words of Yusuf al Qaradawi).

http://garyfouse.blogspot.com/2010/05/words-of-yusuf-al-qaradawi.html

There. I did the search for you.

4 comments:

Siarlys Jenkins said...

Americans for Peace and Tolerance? Names mean nothing these days. Insurance companies fund lobbying organizations with names like "Americans Concerned for the Elderly." British Petroleum probably has one called "Cajuns for a Clean Gulf."

If NO rabbi in the entire population of Boston is on board, I would question the guy running the campaign, before I questioned whether every rabbi in Boston is either stupid or intimidated. Maybe they're not interested in being used by someone else's vendetta. Perhaps this tirade against the rabbis is motivated by anti-Semitism of a different stripe.

Gary Fouse said...

Siarlys,

You have no idea what you are talking about. I am very familiar with Jacob's work (He is Jewish). I have met him. The rabbis in Boston are so involved in interfaith dialogue with a mosque that is in fact radical that they don't want to hear bad news. So they have excoriated Jacobs within the community.

Gary Fouse said...

Hissy fit? Do I look like I'm having a hissy fit?

Don't answer that.

Siarlys Jenkins said...

We're not on Skype Gary. I'm not sure either of us wants to be either. So I have to rely on deduction from your choice of words.