Translate


Sunday, March 24, 2019

My "Interview" With CAIR







On March 23, 2019, Ilhan Omar (D-MN) spoke at a CAIR fundraiser in Woodland Hills, California (Los Angeles). I was part of the demonstration of about 1,000 people. At one point, a man wearing a CAIR tag came across the street from the Hilton Hotel with a cameraman and began asking some of the protesters why they were there. With my cellphone. I began filming him, and he began a conversation with me and asked me why I was there. I will let the video speak for itself as I explained my purpose. The conversation was polite and respectful, but I made my points. During our conversation, I referred to my two posters which I had brought but are not seen by the camera. That is when I asked him if he found them objectionable. He had some trouble answering that question. I am posting photos of the posters.





What's so hard about saying that those posters are not offensive?

No comments: