Translate


Wednesday, January 11, 2017

The Latest Trump Allegations

                                                                              "Hello, Buzzfeed? I got a scoop for ya."


I just got through perusing the allegations against Donald Trump that were published by Buzz Feed.com. I won't post them here because they are based on anonymous sources, and even Buzz Feed acknowledges that they are unverified and in some cases erroneous.

So  why publish it at all?

Basically, the papers allege that (according to source A or source B or source C), Trump and his team were in collusion with the Russians to harm the candidacy of Hillary Clinton, and Trump engaged in sexual parties arranged by his Russian contacts, who, of course, documented them in their usual way.

We are a long way from knowing exactly was or was not the relationship between Trump and the Russians. Obviously he had business dealings there. So did a lot of people after the Iron Curtain came down. As it stands now, however, let's keep in mind that these documents couldn't put a dog in the pound. For one thing, they allege that Trump lawyer Michael Cohen met with Russian representatives in Prague as part of all this skulduggery. Cohen vehemently denies he was even in Prague and his passport reportedly supports his defense.

Here is another thing important to consider. Trump may be many things, but he is not a fool. When it comes to the sexual allegations, I can't believe he would allow himself to be put in such a compromising situation being such a prominent public figure as he has been for the past 30 or so years.

When I was a DEA agent stationed in Italy in the 1980s, I traveled on vacation to Budapest, Hungary and Prague, Czechoslovakia. My family was vacationing in the US at the time and since these were still communist countries I thought it would be an opportune time to see a bit of Eastern Europe without dragging the wife and kids through all the complications. I was carrying a diplomatic passport which showed that I was working in the US consulate in Milan. I had nothing to hide. I used my diplomatic passport to travel and check into the hotel. I was strictly on a sightseeing trip.

When I arrived in Budapest, I paid a courtesy call on the US embassy and spoke with an official just to let them know I was in town and asked for any advice as to how to avoid problems with the communist authorities. His advice was very short. I should assume that my hotel room (the Hyatt) was bugged and that I would be physically and electronically monitored.

I knew from my own observations that I was followed in Budapest. The surveillance team was rather clumsy I would say. In addition, the hotel bar was filled with an all-star cast of young, beautiful hookers from the entire communist world. Had I been inclined to do what Trump is alleged to have done, it would have been quite simple. However, aside from the fact that Mrs. Fousesquawk was very narrow-minded about that sort of stuff (LOL), I also knew that whatever I did would be on video.

For you UC Santa Cruz Community Studies majors, it's called the honey trap. For you UCSC History of Consciousness majors, ask Angela Davis to explain it to you. Since she's a communist,I'm sure she knows all about it.

I am not trying to deny anything on behalf of Mr Trump. The next 4-8 years are going to be very messy and downright dirty. The left, the Democrats and the media are going to do everything they can to destroy this man. Admittedly, he gives them a lot of ammunition, but he fights back like a tiger. I don't know where this story is going to go. All I'm saying is, right now nothing is proven.

No comments: