Translate


Thursday, July 28, 2016

Tim Kaine Leaves'em Rolling in the Aisles



                                                                                                         





Image result for tim kaine acceptance speech


Did y'all see Tim Kaine give his acceptance speech last night in Philly?




For all I know Kaine may be a tee-totaler, but I thought I was watching one of those old Red Skelton Freddie the Freeloader skits. I mean he acted like he had walked into the wrong beer fest. The florid VP candidate sure had me laughing throughout his dopey speech with his jabs in the air and pointing at people in the audience.

And what was with the Spanish? (Si se puede) Was he trying to bring back the horrid memories of Teresa Heinz Kerry showing off her linguistic talents? OK, Tim. We know you speak Spanish. That's probably the main reason he was selected to be Hillary Clinton's Charlie McCarthy. Can you imagine Hillary going to this clown for advice? I don't think so.

From Eric Holder to Mothers of the Movement to Marsha Fudge, this has been one big Laugh-in. But the real laughs come tonight as Queen Hillary struts out to make her acceptance speech with her bulging eyes and wild smile. I wonder if they will ban the Bernie supporters from the hall to preclude any booing.

Hillary Clinton and Tim Kaine. As my dear old Dad used to say, "There's a lid for every pot."






No comments: