Translate


Saturday, March 5, 2016

Bowdoin College Needs Safe Spaces for Students After a Tequila Party

Hat tip Campus Reform and Bowdoin Orient


Image result for man drinking tequila

"Tequila"

(Apologies to my wife)


“It has come to my attention that an act of ethnic stereotyping may have occurred at the College over the weekend,” Dean of Students Tim Foster wrote in a campus-wide email. 


In case you were thinking that academic insanity has not yet stretched to Maine-think again!

Here is the scenario: Some students from Bowdoin College attended a tequila party. Some wore Mexican sombreros. Result? The campus is in turmoil, students are being disciplined, babies are crying, dogs are barking, and the polar ice caps are melting.

Read on:

http://www.campusreform.org/?ID=7352

Here is what is being reported in the Bowdoin Orient. I mean, this is a big f---- deal as Joe Biden would say.

http://bowdoinorient.com/article/10996

So now some students up there in snowy Maine are in need of a safe space-and some counseling perhaps? If, as I suspect, the little rascals were drinking shots of Jose Cuervo, it is they who need
a safe space.

Meanwhile, I think I will engage in my own form of ethnic stereotyping.


'Is it Oktoberfest yet?'

Any German students at Bowdoin need a safe space?

1 comment:

Siarlys Jenkins said...

Since the party invitations were sent out by a Columbian student, is this a case of Columbians not showing proper respect for Mexicans? (Gary can ask his wife to enlighten us on this point).

I read about this a few days ago, and my main question was, could these sensitive souls have held Little Round Top against the 15th Alabama?