Translate


Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Hillary's Barking Truth Detector

Image result for barking dog
Hat tip Legal Insurrection for video



So Hillary Clinton was telling a Reno audience Monday about a dog that barked every time somebody told a lie-referring to Republicans who don't tell the truth.

Good grief!



"Those requests (from Libya) never reached my desk."
"None of those emails were classified."
"None of those emails were classified at the time they were sent or received."
"The deleted emails had to do with my daughter's wedding, yoga classes and my mother's funeral."
"Benghazi was a protest over a video that got out of hand."
"You know, Matt, there is a vast right wing conspiracy out there...."
"We took sniper fire in Sarajevo."
"I was named after Sir Edmond Hillary."
"All my grandparents immigrated to America."
"I didn't know my brothers were being paid to obtain the pardons that Bill granted."
"Chelsea was jogging around the World Trade Center on Sept. 11, 2001." 
"I didn't know my staff would fire the White House travel office staff."


Image result for tired german shepherd
"Enough already. I need a break."

But I have more.


.

No comments: