Translate


Monday, January 11, 2016

University of California Intolerance Report Form

Hat tip the College Fix


Image result for snitch cartoon
"Hello-Napolitano? Fousesquawk is against open borders and says America is the land of opportunity. I want a reward and the witness protection program. No, I ain't testifying."


As someone who publicly decries the repeated cases of anti-Semitism on campus, I think this is another example of how university administrators are incapable of solving problems. They just make them worse. Now, under pressure because of the problem of anti-Semitism on University of California campuses, they come up with this. An Intolerance Report Form

http://www.thecollegefix.com/post/25766/

So now we have students-named or unnamed-informing on each other? UC has already gone on record as saying things like, "America is the land of opportunity" is unacceptable. Who gets reported on for saying that?

Me.

One thing I have never lost sight of is the principle of free speech. I have never advocated that offensive speakers like Amir Abdel Malik Ali and his anti-Jew rhetoric be silenced. I have never advocated that he be arrested or thrown off campus. What I do ask is that campus administrators condemn hate speech when it really occurs. The problem is I don't think they have any clue what it is.


No comments: