Translate


Wednesday, January 13, 2016

More Insanity at UC Santa Barbara

Hat tip Campus Reform




"As I understand it, they're using taxpayer money and my tuition dollars to talk about how to sodomize overweight men, which doesn't seem like the best use of that money," he told Campus Reform. "I don't think the university should be using my funds to hold a morally questionable event—they're free to do it, but I'd rather they spent someone else's money."


Even on a good day, UC Santa Barbara is a bizarre place. A campus where 2 out of every 3 students is getting around on a bike or a skate board, boasting the world's only traffic circle for bikes, and students are in danger of being assaulted by professors, UCSB is a "no-go zone" if you are half way normal.

Now the university has taken another step into the Twilight Zone by hosting a seminar dedicated to discussing the "marginalization" of fat gay men. And student fees are paying for it.

I am not making this up.

http://www.campusreform.org/?ID=7154




No comments: