Translate


Tuesday, January 12, 2016

A Message to Fousesquawk From the First Lady


Here is an email I got from Michelle Obama today. Really! The highlighted words are by me.



From:Michelle Obama  Add to Addresses Block Sender
Date:Tuesday, January 12, 2016 12:05 PM
To:Gary Fouse
Subject:Let Barack know you'll be watching
Size:12 KB

I want to thank you.

Over the past seven years, and through the course of seven State of the Union addresses, Barack has talked about his goals and our accomplishments -- from passing the Affordable Care Act and bringing health care to nearly 18 million people, to replacing No Child Left Behind with education reform that works for American families, to taking historic steps to address climate change -- the list goes on and on. And none of it would have happened without your generous support, your unflagging dedication, and your determination to create change.

At 9:00 p.m. ET tonight, Barack will deliver his very last State of the Union address, and when he stands up to talk to Congress and the American people, I know that he'll be thinking of you and everything you've done to make this journey possible.

So I hope you'll be watching as our President lays out his vision for the next year and beyond. Our work isn't finished yet, and Barack needs you by his side for his final year in the Oval Office. Add your name to say you're tuning in:

http://my.democrats.org/State-of-the-Union

Thank you, thank you, thank you -- for all that you've done, and for all that I know you'll continue to do to keep moving this country forward.

Michelle

























No problem, Michelle. It has been my pleasure helping Barack, and I look forward to being by his side in the Oval Office in 2016.


No comments: