Translate


Friday, May 8, 2015

"Jews Back to Birkenau"?

Hat tip Jew Hatred on Campus

The latest posting from David Horowitz's blog, Jew Hatred on Campus, lists some of the  recent examples of anti-Jewish incidents on various campuses (and cities) across the nation. I note that the disruption of UC Irvine's I-Fest is also mentioned.

http://www.jewhatredoncampus.org/news/anti-semitism-goes-school

At first glance, I thought I had  been unaware of the 2014 incident mentioned in Boston, so I decided to check into it.


http://www.timesofisrael.com/jewish-students-extracted-from-boston-anti-israel-die-in/

Actually, I had posted something on this last year when it occurred. I was not aware, however of the Birkenau comment. For those of you who don't know, Birkenau was the actuall site of the extermination of over one million Jews at Auschwitz. It is located about 3 km from the main camp. I have been there, and I would suggest that anyone making comments like that visit it as well. It might just change their attitude.

Then again, it might not. Such is the nature of the pro-Palestinian crowd.

No comments: