Translate


Monday, March 16, 2015

Michael Douglas's Son Experiences Anti-Semitism in Europe

Stop me if I've told you this before, but back around 1961-2, when I was about 17, I was in Palm Springs during the infamous Spring Break with a group of my fellow high school punks. One hot afternoon, we were driving down the main strip in my overheated 1953 Ford jalopy. A car was pulling out of a side street on the right and almost pulled in front of me before he stopped in time. I did what any self respecting high school punk would do: I gave him the finger and yelled, "F-You, A-Hole!!"

Then I look closer. The driver, who was looking at me with a puzzled look on his face, was none other than Kirk Douglas. Oops.

I now turn the reader's attention to his son, Michael Douglas.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2015/03/16/michael-douglas-my-son-experienced-anti-semitism-in-europe/

God bless you, Sir and thank you for telling that story for the rest of us.

And God bless your dad.

No comments: