Translate


Monday, January 19, 2015

Academic Nuttery in Canada



-Campus Reform

The "diverse" panel


Delouse University in Canada has proven that not all the nut jobs are south of the border. They have their own professorial misfits as well. Campus Reform has the report on a panel event dedicated to eradicating misogyny-or something like that.

http://www.campusreform.org/?ID=6208

“When I do activist circles or workshops, I often say, ‘OK, if you’re white and you look like me and you raise your hand, I’m not going to pick on you before someone of color,’” said Ashburn.



"In response to an audience member who questioned the lack of diverse input, Ashburn said she’s “burnt out” by those who believe discussions on misogyny should incorporate men."


All I can say is that I am glad my two kids decided after two years that college wasn't for them.

No comments: