Translate


Sunday, August 10, 2014

Videos of August 10 Pro-Hamas Rally in LA

Here are some of the videos I took today at the Federal Building in Los Angeles (Westwood) during the pro-Hamas rally held. As stated in my earlier post, it was the pro-Israeli forces who carried the day.











Above: Here I am still mingling with the pro-Hamas folks and holding my posters. The one that is being displayed condemns anti-Semitism in the US. One older lady who identifies herself as Jewish asks if I think she is anti-Semitic too. She then asks why I don't go over to the other side where the "real anti-Semites" are.





Above is when a group of pro-Hamas supporters tried to cross Wilshire Blvd to confront our side. They were met in the middle of the cross walk by a larger group of pro-Israelis who forced them back.














In the  above video you can see the green flag of Hamas (about halfway through the 2-minute video)



In the above video, a female motorist is arrested for striking a cop with her car.



I will upload the remaining videos I took within the next 24 hours.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Gary for the report. Your description of the pro Hamas people having a very limited vocabulary and at times trashy is what we see on 3rd St also. They have a hard time dealing with facts and the truth so they resort to the four letter words.

Hogrider Kafir