Translate


Saturday, August 2, 2014

Video of Saturday's Pro-Palestinian Protest in LA

Below are videos I took Saturday at the pro-Palestinian protest in front of the Federal Building in Westwood between 1-5 pm.






As the Arab Christian protesters pack up to leave, the pro-Palestinian protesters move in.






In the above clip, you see the pro-Hamas thugs swarming the man (blue t-shirt, beard, shaved head and sun glasses) with the anti-Mohammad sign chanting in his face, "Bigots gotta go." At the end, I try to get the attention of the cops.




In this video Sheriff's deputies come to the rescue of the man with the anti-Mohammad sign (bald head, blue t-shirt)




Here is an interview I did with two of the protesters. I asked them a few questions about Hamas. Listen to their answers.






This clip lasts almost 11 minutes. Watch what happens to the man in the yellow shirt holding an Israeli flag and his blond female companion with the blonde hair as they are swarmed and followed across the street until they reach a group of pro-Palestinian supporters. Only at this point are there cops there to protect them. You can here my voice trying to get the attention of the police as to the developing problem.





 "Baby killers"



In the above video, the muscular young man in the grey t-shirt with shaved head at one point (after this clip) chanted "Long live Jihad. Long live Hamas. Long live Hizbollah!"" at the pro-Israeli protesters. I was not ten feet from him and heard it clearly. I thought I had it captured on video, but it seems I did not. I don't doubt, however, that someone else has it on their tape.






Above- Wilshire Blvd westbound lane closed off for the protesters

5 comments:

Miggie said...

This was initially supposed to be a rally protest over the ethnic cleansing of Christians from the Middle East. I don't know how it changed to a pro-Palestinian rally.

Gary was great to go up there and get this footage. It documents the storm trooper intimidation methods of the early 30's.

Decide for yourself if this is the kind of America you want.

Incidentally, it is hard to catch the next lines after "Free, Free Palestine." They are "From the river to the sea." That means the eradication of Israel and, as far as Hamas is concerned, every Jew in the world.

Gary Fouse said...

There were two separate rallies, one after the other.

elwood p suggins said...

Tripped across this little 5-minute clip by Dennis Prager which I found interesting. I had forgotten some of this stuff, like the bit about the Sinai, and even if 50% accurate, it tells you something.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EDW88CBo-8

Granny said...

I kept hearing "baby killers". Ok, hamas calls Israel's people baby killers. What have they to say about the Fogel family that was slaughtered in the Itamar massacre by a couple of hamas teenagers? Udi Fogel, 36, Ruth Fogel, 35, and their children Yoav, 11, Elad, 4, and three-month-old Hadas were stabbed to death. They may have forgotten about that family, but I have not. They are the killers and I do mean Hamas. I support Israel 100%.

Anonymous said...

They were probably killed by other Israelis and Hamas was just the scape goat