Translate


Sunday, April 28, 2013

Let's Play, "What the Hell Happened Today in Pakistan?" (April 28, 2013)


"Here the choices":

a  Norman Finkelstein spoke to a packed hall at the University of  Rawalpindi

"I don't think that's funny."

b  American al Qaeda fugitive Adam Gadahn and a goat barely escaped a drone attack when a missile slammed into his bedroom

"I don't think that's funny."

c John Kerry promised Pakistan another $250 million dollars in aid

"I don't think that's funny."

d Taliban bombs in NW Pakistan killed 11.

e  Israeli troops massacred 4,000 Pakistanis

"Can I call a friend?"

"Sure. Who do you want to call?"

"Norman Finkelstein."


"This is Professor Finkelstein speaking."

"Hey Norm. What the Hell happened in Pakistan today?"

"First of all, Don't call me Norm. I am not your friend. The answer can only be 'e'".

"Thanks, Nor..., I mean Professor Finkelstein (click).   I'll go with 'e', Bob."

"I'm sorry, but the correct answer is 'd'".

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2013/04/28/3-Taliban-bombs-target-Pakistani-politicians

 "Say, what the Hell university does Professor Finkelstein teach at?"

"None, Bob. He's an independent scholar, but he has a PhD from Princeton."

"Oh."






No comments: