Translate


Monday, April 29, 2013

Another Obnoxious Brit Blames the US for the Boston Bombing

Hat tip Jihad Watch and MEMRI TV


"What would Neville do?"

If I see encounter one more dopey Brit blaming the US for all the world's problems, I swear I will publicly declare myself an Anglophobe. Just kidding, but ex-London mayor Ken Livingstone is truly an odious and obnoxious character-almost on the level of British comedian George Galloway. Here he is on Iran's English-language Press TV (I thought they had been banned in the UK) laying the blame for the Boston bombings not on the poor lads who carried it out, but on the US and the West, be jeezus.

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2013/04/former-london-mayor-blames-us-for-boston-jihad-bombings.html

By the way, is the UK still part of the West? Maybe Livingstone should pay more attention to the rot in his own country.


No comments: