Translate


Sunday, October 28, 2012

Obama's Tackiest Video

I just got an email from the Obama campaign. Even after all the negative feedback from that "First Time" video, they are proudly sending out in their e-mails.


Clo Ewing, BarackObama.com  Add to Addresses Block Sender
Date:Sunday, October 28, 2012 2:56 PM
To:(deleted)
Subject:Your first time...
Size:14 KB
Obama - Biden
Friend --

If this is your first time voting, you should know -- it's pretty easy.

It can also be life-changing.

You've got to see this video of Lena Dunham talking about her first time -- it's all over my twitter feed:

Lena Dunham

Then make sure you're ready for your first (or second, or third) time, too:

http://my.barackobama.com/Gotta-Vote

Thanks,

Clo

Clo Ewing
Obama for America
Time is running out to do the work it'll take to win. Please donate to the Obama Victory Fund now.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Don't forget the contraceptives, Lena.

US-VOTE-2012-REPUBLICAN CAMPAIGN
"I'm Mitt Romney and I love that ad."

1 comment:

Siarlys Jenkins said...

Apparently you have to open an account with Cox Communications to watch the video, but from what you've said, you have a dirty mind Gary.

(I remember my first time voting: George McGovern for president, a Republican you never hear of for county executive, another Republican for mayor (both actually nonpartisan offices), and at no time did I need contraceptives.