Translate


Saturday, September 15, 2012

How Will the Unrest Play Out on Our Campuses?

"They call me anti-Semitic because I stand for justice, I stand for the oppressed Palestinians. … But if you are an academic, if you are an activist, if they call you [an anti-Semite] this proves that I am working for the right side, for the just cause. … Don't be afraid of somebody calling you anti-Semitic. Laugh at them.

-Shahid Alam -Economics Professor, Northeastern University

Charles Jacobs has a timely article on another yet another university infected with radical, propagandistic professors- Northeastern University (Massachusetts).

Currently, my university, UC Irvine (well, it's not really my university. I am only a part-timer there, albeit for 14 years) is on fall break. It will interesting to see how the recent developments affect our campus once fall quarter begins.

www.campus-watch.org/article/id/12550




No comments: