Translate


Tuesday, March 27, 2012

El Arabiya Reports on the El Cajon Murder

Shaima Alwadi was beaten to death in San Diego. Her murder has sent shock waves across the United States. (File photo)
Shaima Alwadi
murder victim

Hat tip to Gateway Pundit

The Middle East press organ El Arabiya has posted its English-language report on the murder of an Iraqi woman, Shaima Alwadi,  in El Cajon, California.

http://english.alarabiya.net/articles/2012/03/27/203513.html

“He did so after watching Shaima’s husband drive away with four of the children he was taking to school. Only Shaima and her eldest daughter Fatima stayed in the house. Fatima was asleep.”

The murderer, Hussein recounted, saw Shaima in the dinning room and attacked her with an iron rod or a spanner.

“He first hit her on her forehead then on her right ear. The third strike was on the back of her head. This was followed by five fast and consecutive strikes on her head and shoulders.”





Very interesting.



4 comments:

Miggie said...

Very odd. When I read "Hamidi, 48, said he could not go on talking and explained that he was in a bad state before passing on the telephone to his wife’s cousin Hussein Alwadi. " I took it to mean Hussein is not a witness to what actually happened. He has, nevertheless, a very detailed accounting of what happened. He knows the sequence of blows and what happened when.

If a witness, who wasn't there, gives details he could only have known had he been there, he either really was there or briefed by, say, a cousin.

It smells like another honor killing to me.
.

Findalis said...

I wonder if this was an "Honor Killing" disguised as an home invasion.

Siarlys Jenkins said...

Should have been a little more on this by now, no?

Anonymous said...

I ave male relatives that will tell things that seem outrageous. Example:I was doing about 90 miles an hour when I left the raod...I recall seeing the rooftops of houses and thinking this isn't going to end well...when I landed, I was in the middle of a chicken house. The metal was pushed up under the wheel wells, and the frame was bent. I was fine.

"Well! You certainly have lived a coulorful life, haven't you?"