Translate


Saturday, March 31, 2012

Current TV Fires Keith Olbermann....Ho Hum




                          "I'm mad as Hell, and I'm not gonna take it anymore."



I really have missed Keith Olbermann. Instead of being a perennial contender for the Fousesquawk Jerk of the Year award at MSNBC, Keith disappeared into something called Current TV.  What is it some special satellite you need on your roof to connect to Current TV? Hell if I know. All I know is that Olbermann had been off my radar screen working for another nut named Al Gore until this week when it was announced that Keith had been fired. What else is new? Keith has burned another bridge.



http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?section=news/national_world&id=8602820

Sounds like Olbermann alright. The man who can't get along with anybody and thinks he is smarter and more righteous than everybody else. So now even Al Gore has had enough with this spoiled, temperamental brat.

So what is next for Keith? Can you imagine reading his resume if you are a prospective employer? For every job he's had, "Reason for leaving"-Fired. The guy has been fired more times than Billy Martin, be jeezuz.


For my foreign readers, this is Billy Martin. He's the guy with the number one on his back. Apparently, Billy and Keith had a lot in common.

Maybe someone should hire Keith on a short-term basis, like act in a movie.


I got it! Network 2. The Return of Howard Beale. Keith would be a natural. It would be like playing himself.



"I'm mad as Hell, and I'm not gonna take it anymore."


Hopefully, Keith will land somewhere where I can catch him on my ordinary cable TV. Then he can get back in the race for the Golden Penguin.*

Anyway, nice to see you again, Keith.

* Golden Penguin is the award given to the Fousesquawk Jerk of the Year.

3 comments:

Bartender Cabbie said...

Just keep him from working football games is all I ask. Other than that I don't care where he lands.

Findalis said...

I guess dear old Keith will now show up on CNN.

There are very few venues left for him.

Siarlys Jenkins said...

Yeah, Gary Fouse and Keith Olbermann need each other, just like George W. Bush and Osama bin Laden, two privileged children of millionaires who squared off on the world stage.