Translate


Saturday, September 4, 2010

Al Quds Rally in Washington DC

The Investigative Project on Terrorism has just released a video of a rally at DuPont Circle in Washington DC on Septemeber 3. Watch and judge the words for yourselves. The two speakers shown are an imam from Manassas, Virginia and a professor from Lincoln University in Pennsylvania, both "moderate bridge-builders", to be sure.


http://www.investigativeproject.org/2162/another-islamist-rally-for-hate-in-dc

At the risk of sounding xenophobic, I must say frankly that listening to this Siddique character talking about "Kaffirs" in this country makes me want to tell him......uh, what is the word?




"Go back where the Hell you came from!"

I wonder how long it takes before these two yahoos are invited to the White House or sent overseas by our State Department.

Who knows? Maybe that's already happened.

2 comments:

Siarlys Jenkins said...

Dozens of people, huh? Man, that makes me quiver in my boots. There were more people in the Aryan Nations compound at Hayden Lake, before it got seized to satisfy a civil judgement. And they couldn't stop Protestants and Catholics in Montana from putting up menorahs in their front windows.

This guy is denouncing 95% of Muslims in America as kaffirs? That's why a couple dozen people turn out to hear him. That's why he picks DuPont Circle for his little rally -- the crowd would look insignificant anywhere else.

Gary Fouse said...

Again, let me put on my jingoistic hat. Over 99% of the people in America are kaffirs according to this jerk's definition. My question to him is why did he immigrate here?

Did I call him a jerk?