Translate

Thursday, May 28, 2009

George Galloway Meets a Liar-Himself

My thanks to Stand With Us, a Jewish advocacy group and ACT for America for providing me with their video of my encounter with George Galloway on May 21 at UC-Irvine. I have also provided Mr Galloway with other videos proving my claim about anti-Semitic statements made at Pro-Hamas rallies.




I should note that the young man shown speaking to the UCI audience after the LA film clip is a pro-Palestinian advocate (whose name I do not know).

I am still waiting for the odious Mr Galloway to send me an apology. (I never knew I could hold my breath this long.)

7 comments:

Bryan said...

You know, in my honest opinion, after watching that video, I believe it's very likely that those guys were just some goons who decided to infiltrate the demonstration and make it look bad. Why? Who knows. Maybe they're pro-Israel? Maybe just to be goons? Notice the way they're laughing and such? Almost like they're mocking the whole demonstration. This is pretty much speculation, but I'm just saying what it looks like to me.

Gary Fouse said...

Bryan,

If so, they sure fit in well. Did you see how the girls in front of them got a kick out of what they were saying?

Kafir Harby said...

Galloway in the States? Who let this sack of shit in?

Gary Fouse said...

Kafir,

I share your sentiment about letting this odious character in the US. Had I unlimited time and questions, I would have posed the same question.

A gentle reminder to watch the language. Galloway is very litigious you know. He may sue you.

Tinct said...

Bryan-

That's quite a sense of humor you have there, my friend.

If I were a bigot, raised on the notion that all Jews are subhuman creatures, I find it very possible that I would soon adopt it naturally into my interpretation of life. So, these neanderthals probably don't think twice when they make jokes about "Jews are fossil fuel".

Tinct said...

Gary-

How anybody can respect Galloway, let alone applause him, after he fell to the tactic of calling you a liar before you even finished your question, is beyond me.

Did you know he defended North Korea's nuclear test launches? It's on YouTube.

Gary Fouse said...

Tinct,

Galloway, for all his bluster, is a man with a lot of issues-and I don't mean political issues.