Translate


Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Sick Norman (Finkelstein)

Hat tip Isreally Cool




Over the years, I have featured ex-professor Norman Finkelstein on this site many times. I have personally heard him speak three times in Southern California, and I always came away with the feeling that he is a disturbed individual.

Fired from DePaul University (which never should have hired him in the first place), Finkelstein has basically made his living traveling from place to place (usually university campuses) giving vicious speeches against Israel.

Last May, he appeared at an undisclosed bookstore and gave an unhinged presentation in which he advocated that Palestinians should kill Israeli border guards.


http://www.israellycool.com/2018/11/24/watch-norman-finkelstein-hopes-palestinians-murder-israelis/

As stated above, I have heard him speak three times in Southern California over the years, and each time, I hit him with critical questions as to his linking arms with those who would kill every last Jew in Israel. He refuses to face the truth. My impression, which is confirmed by this video, is that he is seriously disturbed. He is a pathetic figure.

No comments: