Translate


Sunday, July 1, 2018

Thomas Homan Retires as ICE Director and Blasts Congress

Hat tip Conservative Daily Post


Image result for thomas homan

Thomas Homan has retired as director of ICE and had some choice words for Congress as he walked out the door.

https://conservativedailypost.com/acting-i-c-e-director-retires-leaves-parting-shot/

I have seen Homan testify before Congress, and I was greatly impressed by his plain manner of speaking from his heart instead of so many government robots who testify before Congress. I salute him for his service, and I deplore the unfair criticism that is being directed toward ICE. They and the Border Patrol are doing a most difficult job and taking a lot brickbats for it from the likes of Maxine Waters, Corey Booker, and Kamala Harris just  to name a few of the open borders  Democrats.

I wish Mr Homan well. He deserved a lot better than the treatment he got from Congressional Democrats.

No comments: