Translate


Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Who Is the Most Dangerous Professor in America?

Hat tip Algemeiner


That's a question I have never asked myself, but Canary Mission, a campus watchdog group, says it's UC Berkeley Hatem Bazian, and I find it hard to argue.

https://www.algemeiner.com/2017/07/12/covert-watchdog-calls-founder-of-students-for-justice-in-palestine-most-dangerous-professor-in-america/

I fully concur with the assessment of Canary Mission when it comes to Bazian. I do take issue with that statement that says he is "mesmerizing." I have heard him speak three times, and I think he is boring standing up there at a podium with his power point presentation. Pedantic is what I would call it.

Boring but dangerous nonetheless. This is the co-founder of Students for Justice in Palestine, a bunch of campus brown shirts whose specialty is intimidating and bullying Jewish students and disrupting their events. In addition, he is an Islamist, co-founder of something called the "Islamophobia Research and Documentation Center at UC Berkeley.

It's easy to say that Bazian is an embarrassment to UC Berkeley, which I have said many times. The problem is that UCB is beyond embarrassment. People like Bazian are just part of the patchwork at UC Berkeley.

No comments: