Translate


Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Another Sign the Media is in the Tank for the Clintons

The Wikileaks hacking into of the John Podesta emails has revealed another example of just how much the media is in bed with the Clintons. A Politico reporter named Glenn Thrush wrote up an article on the Clinton campaign, but before publishing it ran it by Podesta, Clinton's campaign manager.


http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/18/please-dont-tell-anyone-did-this-politico-reporter-ran-article-past-podesta-wikileaks-reveals.html

One wonders how Mr Thrush reconciles these two statements:

My goal in emailing Podesta: TO GET HIM TO CONFIRM STUFF I HAD FROM LESSER SOURCES. It worked. Nobody controls my stories but me. Troll on!

“Because I have become a hack I will send u the whole section that pertains to u [sic],” Thrush wrote to Podesta.  “Please don’t share or tell anyone I did this…tell me if I f---ed up anything.”

Thrush had it  right the first time; he is a hack.

No comments: