Translate


Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Clinton Foundation Donors lobbied DOS for Diplomatic Passports

Image result for diplomatic passport
"OK. Will figure it out."

When I first saw this story, my first reaction was, "Even I could get a diplomatic passport". Then I remembered that from 1975 to 1978, I actually had one. That was when I was stationed at the American Embassy in Bangkok as a DEA agent. I was supposed to have one. Not so for some boob that gave big bucks to the Clinton Foundation while Hillary was secretary of state.

http://dailycaller.com/2016/09/01/new-emails-show-clinton-foundation-donors-lobbied-huma-for-diplomatic-passports/

There is no mention that these people ever received a diplomatic passport even though Huma Abedin thought she could figure out a way to get it done. It just goes to show the kind of thinking that Hillary's chief aides engaged in.

No comments: