Translate


Sunday, July 24, 2016

Tim Kaine and His Islamist Friends

Hat tip Breitbart

I am getting the impression that the biggest reason Hillary Clinton picked Tim Kaine as her running mate is that he speaks Spanish. I do too, but that doesn't qualify me to be vice president. Now it appears that Kaine, like many other politicians, has foolishly embraced the wrong  "moderate Muslims". Breitbart has a troubling report on Kaine.

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/07/23/clinton-vp-pick-tim-kaines-islamist-ties/

Do I think Kaine sympathizes with Islamists, those who seek to transform the US into an Islamic nation? No, I don't. Kaine is not known as a far leftie. What I question is his judgment in buying into organizations like ICNA, MAS and MSA. There is an abundance of intelligence available on these groups. Come to think of it, I question his judgement in aligning himself with someone like Hillary Clinton.

1 comment:

Siarlys Jenkins said...

I do too, but that doesn't qualify me to be vice president.

Well, of course not, you haven't served as a governor, U.S. senator, or a lot of other things Kaine has done. On top of all that, speaking Spanish fluently doesn't hurt.