Translate


Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Jew Attacked on Ethiopian Airlines Flight

Hat tip Jihad Watch


If any of you readers out there are planning a trip from Chad to Ethiopia on Ethiopian Airlines any time soon, you'd better read this-especially if you are Jewish.


http://www.jihadwatch.org/2015/11/muslim-screaming-allahu-akbar-tries-to-murder-israeli-on-international-flight/comment-page-1#comment-1319438

He came up behind my seat and started to choke me with a lot of force, and at first I couldn’t get my voice out and call for help. He hit me over the head with a metal tray and shouted ‘Allah akbar’ and ‘I will slaughter the Jew.'”

I guess I'd better cancel my reservations. I could go to Germany instead.



Or maybe France?

Image result for muslims in france

Well, how about England?

Image result for muslims protest in uk


On second thought, I'll just stay home.

No comments: