Translate


Wednesday, September 9, 2015

This is an Apology???




Leave it to Hillary Clinton to offer up what some news organizations are trumpeting as an apology.

“Even though it was allowed, I should have used two accounts. One for personal, one for work-related emails,” she told ABC News. ”That was a mistake. I’m sorry about that. I take responsibility.”

(This sounds like something I would have said back in my DEA days if $20 was disallowed on one of my travel vouchers.)


http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/09/09/hillary-clinton-offers-first-apology-for-private-email-server/?intcmp=hpbt2


"Even though it was allowed..."

No, Mrs Clinton. It was not allowed. They (the White House and State Dept.) just let you get away with it for 4 years.


Meanwhile, over at Foggy Bottom, still reeling from the mess left behind by Mrs Clinton, John Kerry has appointed a"transparency coordinator" to ensure...... transparency. Only problem is the new transparency coordinator is a Hillary campaign contributor. Way to go, Kerry.



http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/09/08/kerry-taps-state-dept-transparency-czar-to-oversee-records/

Image result for john kerry


No comments: