Translate


Friday, April 17, 2015

Miss Authentic Winds up Her Van Tour of Iowa (Flies Home)



It seems Hillary Clinton had her fill of riding in a van. She opted to fly back home from Iowa. While in the Hawkeye State, Hillary took off those big sunglasses and met with some ordinary folks to hear their concerns.

Image result for hillary in iowa
"Take three."

"Hi! I'm Hillary Clinton, and I'm running for president."


Image result for hillary clinton in iowa
"Take 5."

But wait! Turns out these were not ordinary Iowans from Bullsnuts County. These were planted Democratic operatives bused in for the big photo ops.

Image result for hillary meets planted democratic operatives in iowa

"Let's try it again. Remember, Hillary. Smile. Take 6."

"Hi! I'm Hillary Clinton, and I'm running for president. By the way. Can you break a three?"

2 comments:

elwood p suggins said...

Did she REALLY not tip at the restaurant??

Gary Fouse said...

If you order and pick up at the counter, I don't think tipping is expected. Sometimes, they have a tip jar there. I don't know, but I think I heard Sean hannity say that. Maybe she didn't like the service. At least she didn't throw anything at them.